10/18/2012

Fashion Photography: Activity2

Hi loves, how are you? Before, I’m always updated and online but now I’m busy that I can’t even tweet most of the time. My mom gave me a business work that arrgghh causing me headache. Anyway, I’m really happy that I’m receiving an invites for the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 Collections of different designers. It’s my first time to go to an event like that and I’m really excited. I can’t wait to blog about it. :)
This time I will not show any outfit that I wear but I will show you some pictures that I took for our photography class. You can critic my work because I’m also critiquing them. Haha! Please understand I’m a freshman about it and doesn’t have any experience using photography equipment as well. :)







Credits:
HMUA: Krista Silva
Model: Elaija @Yeoh Models
Designer: Nikita Lafrades
Photographer: (Ehem) yours truly.. Hahaha!- Jona Buenaventura










No comments:

Post a Comment