11/03/2012

PFW Spring Summer 2013 Collection: Gerry Katigbak

Hi there, how's your holiday going? My holiday is just full of rest and family bonding. We never had a chance to go out of town and I'm in favor of it because I will have a time to upload the photos I took from the fashion week and SoFA graduation show. :) I'm excited again because we got an invite to the PMAP 25 Years Grand Reunion at Mariott Hotel and Eric Delos Santos Show at Prive. :))

I like to share the photos I took from the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 Collection. Sorry for the quality of the photos only professional photographers were able to place at the centre. I'm going to show you first, Gerry Katigbak's Collection. This is so me, I love black and white ever! It's classic and will never go out of fashion. :)































Jona xx
 




No comments:

Post a Comment